March 19, 2013

Three leaf mitts

Here's a little project I made for christmas present. The pattern is Three leaf mitts by Brenda K. B. Anderson, but I needed to add some stitshes to make them fit adults.


I ended up using 3,5 mm needles added four stitches to the ribbing section to make a pair that fits adult. Added about 2 sts to thumbs and continued edging a bit longer to get better coverage for fingers. The yarn was Novita 7 veljestä dyed with Kool-Aid juice powder.

A work in progress in next photo. These turner out pretty, and the recipient loved them. The pattern was easy to follow and turned out very nice. (The linky to tavelry page) I gave the pattern 5 stars!



0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy :o)

 

Fiber therapy © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates